MatchSquare is pleased to support our Brand Partner's request to enable Free Shipping for certain Orders!
The mechanics are quite simple: As a Brand, you can specify whether your store offers Free Shipping and at what Threshold (In Dollars). If you opt into the Program, your Products/Brand on the Marketplace will be given a special label that highlights that you offer Free Shipping and at what dollar amount.
|Example Brand Card:
|Example Product Card:
Please note that your Free Shipping amount must be equal to or greater than your Reorder Amount.
Also, your Free Shipping Amount will display across the site in numerous places, such as:
- Your Product Details Page
- Your Brand Storefront Page
- Throughout the Checkout Experience
Before or during adding your Products to their Bag, Retailers will be displayed text that allows them to understand both your Free Shipping Amount/Threshold as well as how many dollars remain to add before the Free Shipping Amount is met.
Example of $50 Free Shipping Minimum, with $20 in product added to the Bag ($30 remaining to hit Free Shipping Threshold):
To Opt-In to the Free Shipping Program or make any updates to your Free Shipping Threshold:
- Log into the Marketplace
- On the left Side Navigation, click Marketplace > Policies
- Once on the Policies Page, Click On Free Shipping on the lower right of the screen:
- After clicking the checkbox, a field will display where you can input your Free Shipping Threshold. Note: Your Free Shipping amount must be equal to or greater than your Reorder Amount!
- Click Save
- Then Preview Your Storefront to confirm the changes! If everything looks as expected, you will now be eligible for Free Shipping on all Opening/Reorders that meet or exceed your Free Shipping Threshold!
Should you have any questions about this feature, please contact email@example.com