In order to provide the best possible customer experience, MatchSquare has a two-tier policy for return situations. There is a Marketplace-wide policy that stipulates any items damaged or defective will be eligible for return/refund given sufficient proof of damage/defects, followed by the Brand's individual return policy.
You may return any items purchased from a Brand in connection with their initial purchase from that Brand, within sixty (60) days after the date of their order for a refund (less shipping previously paid).
With the understanding that many of our Brands carry handmade, perishable, or unique items it is MatchSquare's current policy to allow our Brand Partners the opportunity to determine their own subsequent Return Policies for any further orders placed with them. At the time of purchase you must agree to that Brand's specific returns policy.
In the event you would like to return a product, you can do so by navigating to your Orders section and, if eligible, denote which and how many items you are wishing to return.
You will be refunded directly through your original payment method upon the Brand receiving the returned shipment(s). You will be provided a label either directly from the Brand or MatchSquare, depending upon the circumstances of the return. Unless otherwise specified in the the unique returns policy, you will be responsible for return shipping. The cost of return shipping will be automatically deducted from the item refund total.
To help us process your return properly and prevent future charges, you must adhere to our general return policies as outlined below:
- Return products eligible for return in new and unworn condition in the original packaging with original tags for a full refund. Original shipping fees for these products are non-refundable.
- Any product that has been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Eligible products must be returned using a trackable shipping method using a shipping label provided by MatchSquare or the Brand (if and where available).
- When you return eligible products, do not also include products that are ineligible for return, as you won’t receive refunds for these products and we cannot guarantee their return shipment to you. In addition, some special product, order or handling fees may still apply.
Items Not Eligible For Return
MatchSquare will not accept returns for any of the following:
- Customized products;
- Perishable Items (Consumable or Otherwise);
- Testers or sample items;
- Individual items from a bundled set;
- Items marked “final sale”;
- Items that have been used or are in less than perfect condition;
- Seasonal items; or
- Other items determined by MatchSquare in sole discretion.
MatchSquare's full Return Policy can be found here.