Congratulations on your acceptance to MatchSquare!
As part of our dedication to exceptional customer service, we offer a complimentary service that handles the process of importing your initial batch of products online.
Preparing your content
You’ll work with our team during onboarding to provide all the information we need to create your MatchSquare account. You can prepare by getting the following information ready:
1. A .csv or .xlsx file of your products containing pertinent information, for example:
- Product Name
- Product Description
- Product SKU
- Case Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- USD Wholesale Price
- USD Suggested Retail Price
- Return Eligibility
- Hosted Image URLs
- Please do not include actual image files embedded/pasted into the .xlsx file - URLs are preferred! Note that the "source" of the image URLs (Image Links) does not matter. They can be from other Marketplaces, eCommerce Websites, even shared Google Drive/Dropbox folders (With the right sharing permissions enabled).
Please note: We do not allow you to list/sell wholesale products from other brands on your brand page. This includes, but is not limited to, dropshipping of third parties' products.
Required Fields to Create Your Catalog:
- Product Name (Must be unique, no duplicate titles - 90 Character Limit)
- Product Description (1,000 Character Limit)
- Case Quantity (Must be an integer, e.g. "1")
- Minimum Order Quantity (Must be an integer, e.g. "1")
- USD Wholesale Price (USD amounts only)
- USD Suggested Retail Price (USD amounts only)
- Return Eligibility (True or False)
- Hosted Image URLs (While MatchSquare can work with Dropbox/Google Drive hosted imagery, it is in everyone's best interest to have the images associated via URL)
2. Any lifestyle photography you have for your brand. We ask that you upload your photos in a folder or to Dropbox/Google Drive. Our Design Team will select the best images to feature on our site and even our Instagram account.
If you're more adventurous or like organizing catalog data yourself, you can always click here for an example import file. Please be mindful of the required fields listed above and do not paste images into the .xlsx file.
When you're at the point where you feel your catalog is complete, please attach and email your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.