In order to provide the best possible experience for every customer, MatchSquare has a two-tier approach for return events. There is a Marketplace-wide policy that stipulates any items damaged or defective will be eligible for return/refund given sufficient proof of damage/defects, followed by the Brand's individual return policy.
Retailers may return any items purchased from a Brand in connection with their initial purchase from that Brand, within sixty (60) days after the date of their order for a refund (less shipping previously paid).
Generally speaking, for any subsequent order MatchSquare allows our Brand Partners the opportunity to determine their own Return Policies.
The only exceptions to fully-Brand-controlled returns are scenarios where the item falls in a restricted category/type or the items arrived defective/damaged. MatchSquare will not accept returns for any of the following:
- Customized products;
- Perishable Items (Consumable or Otherwise);
- Testers or sample items;
- Individual items from a bundled set;
- Items marked “final sale”;
- Items that have been used or are in less than perfect condition;
- Seasonal items; or
- Other items determined by MatchSquare in sole discretion.
The cost for return shipping is generally covered by the Retailer unless otherwise specified in your unique return policy language.
In the event of a return request, you will be notified via email. In order to process the return, MatchSquare will request you create and attach a return label, along with estimated shipping costs. Upon receipt of the returned products, you will be able to confirm the return shipping cost and deduct said funds from the return. The Retailer will then be directly refunded via their original payment method.
To help us process returns properly and prevent future charges, Retailers must adhere to our general return policies as outlined below:
- Return products eligible for return in new and unworn condition in the original packaging with original tags for a full refund. Original shipping fees for these products are non-refundable.
- Any product that has been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Eligible products must be returned using a trackable shipping method using a shipping label provided by the Brand (Or MatchSquare).
All situations where there are questions or concerns will be escalated to MatchSquare Support, where a case will be created and managed until a resolution is met.
MatchSquare's full Returns Policy can be found here.