Please take some time to review the onboarding information outlined in this article prior to starting. We encourage you to use it as a reference if you have any questions while working through the form. If you need more clarification, you can always feel free to respond to the email the form was sent in and your sales representative will work with you to resolve any confusion.
Step 1: Contact Information
- Provide up to date, validate contact information such as First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone. This information will be used to create your Brand Account.
Step 2: Brand Information
- Provide the Brand Name that you do business as, as well as your Instagram handle. This information will be used to promote your Brand on the Marketplace.
- Provide your brand's Headquarter's location details
- Self-select a category that best captures the majority of your product catalog
- This selection does not determine how your products are displayed on the Marketplace. It is only used internally.
- Supply your Brand Story.
- This is your opportunity to tell potential customers about your story, the products you've created, and what makes you unique! Please try to limit your story to 1200 characters.
Step 3: Shipping Information
- Provide the address from where your products will ship from. Should you fulfill from multiple locations, please contact Support
Step 4: Brand Policies
- Set your Order Minimum, Reorder Minimum, and Average Shipping Lead Time
- Please provide any Return Policy language as you see fit. See this article for more information about MatchSquare's Return Policies.
Once you’ve submitted your information please allow a few days for our team to build your page. In the interim, please ensure you have submitted your Line Sheet/Product Catalog information to MatchSquare, along with any Lifestyle Photography.