On rare occasions, it is possible for our Customers and Partners to not receive emails from MatchSquare. In order to ensure deliverability of our emails, please attempt the below steps in sequence:
1. Please check your Junk and Spam folders first
2. Add any email you've already received from the domain MatchSquare.com to your Whitelist (Aka Safe Senders). Ideally you will whitelist the entire matchsquare.com domain to ensure all emails, including transactional/order emails, are received.
- How-To’s: https://clean.email/blog/email-security/how-to-whitelist-an-email
- If unable to add our entire domain, please add the below email addresses:
3. Check with your IT resources. There will be “logs” of all emails sent/received by the server, and from there the IT resource can determine the best course of action.
- Please have this IT resource check both spam filters and firewalls
Should you still experience deliverability issues, please contact Support@matchsquare.com for assistance.